Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Although we don’t celebrate this holiday in Singapore, I’m always looking for a good excuse to bake! 😉
Pecan Pie Cupcakes/Muffins Recipe
adapted from http://www.food.com
Makes 9 standard cupcakes or 16 – 20 mini cupcakes
1 cup (250g) Chopped Pecans
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup packed Brown Sugar (light brown)
2/3 Unsalted Butter, melted
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (175 degrees celsius)
2. Combine all dry ingredients
3. Combine all wet ingredients
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into cupcake liners, 3/4 full and bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
I love how they turned out – super light, moist with a crunch in each bite!
Definitely a recipe for keepers… have fun baking! 🙂